PDA

View Full Version : Hey look at my terrible opinions everybody

macsRgey
11th October 2012, 11:06 AM
Why i dislike Mac users.

1. First of all they praise Steve Jobs like he is some kind of king or god. In actual fact he was a dickhead and disliked my most of his employees

2. The idea of the iPad should be to windows credit, as Bill Gates released a tablet PC in 2000, years later Steve Jobs brought out the iPad only difference being it was more up to date and that it had an on screen keyboard. Plus iPads are useless regardless

3. Majority of Mac users overreact about everything the computer does. 'Oh my god, look how fast it starts up' *fap* *fap* *fap*. I could go out and pay for a top of the line PC with a ssd and i7 and it would run faster and would end up being cheaper.

4. The way Mac users think the computer does everything in such a new an innovative way when really they just do it in an alternitive way to PC.

5. The gay flicks that they do on the AMAZING GLASS COVERED TRACK PAD!

6. The fact that they think the computer is such amazing quality when really they are just cheap plastics coloured in an aluminium looking colour. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1402731?start=0&tstart=0 <-- Note never happened to his dell. Also i dont care that it is a macbook, if mac users catergorize all PC's thinking they all have the same characteristics i will too

7. The fact that the operating system is called OSX Lion when all Mac users are a bunch of butt pirates, urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt+pirate

8. The way they carry on about how everything is so much cleaner and more elegant. IT IS JUST DIFFERENT, if there is less going on in the screen does that make windows more practical? that there are buttons for almost everything

9. The way they point out everything saying OH they copied apple! oh thats a copy of xxxxx! FUCK UP! they are doing it in a different way, samsungs phones and most windows phones that are like iPhones have much bigger screens. Also alot of the top of the line Samsungs are alot slimer. 'Design
I think we all understand that design is a matter of taste. Some like huge, heavy and rugged devices; others prefer light and tiny ones. So in this case we canít say which phone is better Ė the Samsung Galaxy S2 or the new iPhone 4S Ė we can only note the obvious: you canít say the Samsung Galaxy S2 is a tiny phone (it has a 4.3-inch display, after all), but itís slim (only 8.49mm Ė much less than all the phones I can think of) and light Ė itís plastic body together with the battery weighs only 116g. The iPhone 4S, on the other hand, isnít much different from its predecessor in term of size and design (same cases can go for both); itís smaller than the Galaxy S2, since its display is smaller (3.5 inches), but itís not as thin as it.' Snip-it from a review of the Samsung Galaxy s2 and the iPhone 4s. Notice how they also say predecessor, so dont you dare come up to me and start talking about how Samsung copied apple. Oh and at the start? yeah, where it says 'Some like huge, heavy and rugged devices; others prefer light and tiny ones. So in this case we canít say which phone is better' This can go for all apple things when comparing to windows, some windows devices are smaller some are larger. It is just that there is such a tiny amount of apple computers (which happen to be on the slim side) compared to the windows range (which varies from slimmer than Macs to bulker than Macs), Mac users compare the whole range of windows computers to the small amount of Macs.

10. If Mac is sooooo superior why are there way more windows computers?

11. If Steve Jobs is such a god why was he widely disliked? cause he is dead

12. Bill Gates was a much better man that Steve Jobs will ever be... Oh thats right... The charitys Bill Gates set up to help the poor and give back to the people that need it. He used his wealth for good, Steve kept it for personal use. "oH BUT SAM (me) HE ONLY EARNT $1 A YEAR!' says butt-pirate Mac user "Bullshit buddy, he earnt more than his keep". Anyway another snip-it from another webpage talking about Bill Gates and Steve Jobs "The recent and much-too-soon passing of Steve Jobs and the worship that followed caused some thinking people to reassess their view of Bill Gates, often portrayed as Jobsí arch-enemy. All that money you think Apple has overcharged people? Apple still has it and Steve got and kept his share." <-- such a kind guy, changing the world.... For profit of himself.

13. Their scoff as they see anything new that is not apple as if it could never contend with anything apple will ever make.

macsRgey
11th October 2012, 11:08 AM
inb4 hate lul

Wally
11th October 2012, 11:18 AM
Does it look like we give a fuck? No. Although I do like the fact you spent hours writing this hoping that it'd start a flame war. It ain't happening.

Good luck.. Seriously.

Besides.. Those who stick with ONE OS and don't use others probably won't have any luck getting a decent job. (Even though you're only 12)

Alec Fraser
11th October 2012, 11:19 AM
/golfclap

Arkhum_Eramak
11th October 2012, 11:24 AM
Not even something topical, arguments with a thread from 2008. Win...?

I've seen more intellectual assessments of silicon valley business practises and products in YouTube comments.

Alec Fraser
11th October 2012, 11:31 AM
Mods, please don't delete this thread...without it my new custom user title makes no sense! ;)

MrJesseRoss
11th October 2012, 11:35 AM
I think we ought to leave this thread open as a tribute to Victoria's fine education system.

Edit: Actually, no. Closed. But not deleted.