PDA

View Full Version : iTunes history

tobes56
12th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Suffering from a bit of Mac overload today ... been reading and listening since 3.30am but was I dreaming of reading/hearing somewhere that iTunes will introduce a 'history' of what you've looked at? eg. if you look at an app, book etc. it saves it in the history?

Jamesvdm
12th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Hmm I don't remember hearing that at all.

tobes56
13th June 2012, 07:07 AM
Thanks Jamesvdm ... I'm going to put it down to sleep depravation (it sounds a whole lot better than the more likely alternative ... i.e. senility).

jastormont
13th June 2012, 08:19 AM
I think I do remember under the OSX section of the Keynote them talking about your history of books and other things and how this carries across to your mobile devices. I think it might of been under the iCloud section in fact and how when you get a new mac all this information transfers across.

Oldmacs
13th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Yes this is a feature of iOS 6, your history of what you have browsed in the iStores (iBooks, iTunes and the App store) will be viewable. I will really like this feature. I think I saw it on a hands on iOS6 video.

tobes56
14th June 2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks Oldmacs - you're a genius! Just went back to the Apple page and checked out under iOS6:
"iOS 6 brings a new kind of shopping experience to the redesigned iTunes Store, App Store, and iBookstore. Keep track of the music, movies, and TV shows you previewed by tapping the History button, and when you’re ready, tap Buy to add something to your collection. With iCloud, your preview history is always up to date on all your devices."
You've made my day!