PDA

View Full Version : T Life Bourke St Melbourne Lineup.

Hex
11th October 2011, 06:46 PM
Anyone going to lineup at T Life Bourke St Melbourne? Hoping they will do a mid-night launch again like last time around.

Brennan
13th October 2011, 07:19 PM
Any word on if they will?

Hex
13th October 2011, 08:21 PM
At 9PM they where hanging banners looks like they will open normal hours. 8am!

Brennan
13th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Bummer. Finish work at 7!! Dunno if I want to wait around that long... I need sleep. Might pop out in the afternoon - see if point cook have any.

Hex
14th October 2011, 03:16 AM
1 lone Asian dude in line at T Life Melbourne he's been there all night this might be the easiest iPhone getting yet.. I reacon anyone going to an Apple store is risking a big line IMHO.

DragonforceIV
14th October 2011, 04:46 AM
I was only lone for a few hours (main hours of the night). But yes, I agree; definitely an easy iPhone-getting. MUCH less crowded than what's been posted about Apple Stores. You coming in for one Hex?

Hex
14th October 2011, 05:21 AM
Yeh 20 or so in line with an hour and 3/4 to go not bad last time I did this shit I was 47th in line 4 hours out and iPad 2 at chadstone I was like 300th 4 hours out from launch.

In willing to bet I'd hate to be at chadstone right about now.

mitty
14th October 2011, 08:53 AM
So how's the T Life Bourke Queue now? If there even is one? Sounds like the Apple Stores are seeing the brunt of the queues but the carrier stores aren't having any problems.

paronga
14th October 2011, 09:19 AM
i found this the case with the iPad 2

now that we have official apple stores, they take the biggest crowd.
It's understandable why though. It's probably an awesome atmosphere.

but i picked up my iPad 2 from dicksmith at southland.
I called at like 6:45 and they had like 12 left!!

I just casually got in the care and picked one up while people at chaddy were probably having an awesome time!
I'd probably go to the apple store next time.

EDIT: also good luck!
give us some impressions of the new phone when you get it!!

bombora
14th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Whats the latest on T Life in Burke St?
How are folk going with queues/availability of phones?