PDA

View Full Version : iphone 4s Delivery times

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

nutcookie
19th October 2011, 03:29 PM
Did you ordered your phone at the apple.com website?

I rang Vodafone to ask if I could try and purchase a iPhone instore somewhere and cancel my pre-order delivery..
Turns out my phone had been sitting at my local post office for 2 days!
Never heard a thing from vodafone (they said they'd call or msg the day before delivery) or my post office/Australian Air Express.
Happy as Larry now though.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

the apple store website is down.. can't even check my order status!! Hope it would change from "processing the item" to something exciting after they got the website running again!!

Lewie
19th October 2011, 04:04 PM
Ordered over the phone with Vodafone.

abdelrm
19th October 2011, 04:13 PM
Well I finally have my iPhone, I picked it up this morning from TNT Express in Botany. It was initially delivered on Sunday (16/10) but I was at work at the time.

Trillianx
19th October 2011, 08:54 PM
Posting from my new iPhone! Arrived at 10am. :D

Macrazy
19th October 2011, 09:20 PM
Congratulations... you are probably one of the last ones from the first batch... Enjoy!

bel.plews
20th October 2011, 08:12 AM
Its coming this morning ... its shiny little white case is on a TNT making its way to me :D

nutcookie
20th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Mine status just changed to "preparing for shipment" this morning... Not sure when will actually get it. Just hope apple will change the status later today and email me the reference number..

lukemc
27th October 2011, 12:52 PM
Did anyone who was promised a $50 online voucher actually get one?

Apple promised me one but are now:
a) denying they did.
B) agreeing they did but saying they have no such program and therefore can't honor the promise.
And c) threatening to not talk to me on the phone anymore if I post my story on mactalk or anywhere else in the media.

Well done apple "executive customer service team" ( if like to name and shame the individual consultant from Singapore but I won't)

MightyAtom
27th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Well done apple "executive customer service team"

Not even remotely surprised, I can relate. My iPhone 4S was supposed to be delivered Monday. TNT sent it out, I sat around the house waiting. At the end of the day it returned to the warehouse, same thing the next day. After I complained TNT arranged a same day evening delivery, however it never left the warehouse.

I complained to Apple about wasting my time. Today Executive Relations offered to compensate by returning the phone for a full refund. Literally AMAZING customer service.

lukemc
27th October 2011, 09:16 PM
The sad thing is i am surprised........ Apple customer service has always been one of their strong points, or so i thought, I've never had a bad dealing with them until now.

I nearly died when i was told by executive relations that if i posted what they said to me online or spoke to the media and used information they gave me from their call they would no longer deal with me...... i don't think I've ever been bullied by a call centre operator before!!

The problem is theres nothing i can do about it, i don't believe there is anyone i can contact regarding it, they seem to the be top of the food chain when you dial 133 MAC from Aus.

Not even remotely surprised, I can relate. My iPhone 4S was supposed to be delivered Monday. TNT sent it out, I sat around the house waiting. At the end of the day it returned to the warehouse, same thing the next day. After I complained TNT arranged a same day evening delivery, however it never left the warehouse.

I complained to Apple about wasting my time. Today Executive Relations offered to compensate by returning the phone for a full refund. Literally AMAZING customer service.

lukemc
28th October 2011, 12:19 PM
Bump..... Anyone get their promised vouchers?

Reubania
28th October 2011, 08:34 PM
Nope. But the rep did say that he'll be monitoring my order "personally" and if it hadn't arrived by Thursday (Apple's revised estimated delivery date) that he will follow it up with a phone call and will discuss "compensation." And we all knew that TNT started delivery iPhone 4S on Sunday (residential address) and Monday (business address). I received mine on Monday so I haven't heard from the Apple Online Store rep or any "compensation."

lukemc
29th October 2011, 01:04 PM
thanks mate

MightyAtom
29th October 2011, 01:42 PM
The sad thing is i am surprised........ Apple customer service has always been one of their strong points, or so i thought, I've never had a bad dealing with them until now.

You may in fact be right. They called back to arrange an exact delivery time for 8:30 this morning, courier turned up to the minute.

It's definitely bizarre the way you've been treated though.

fg3999
29th October 2011, 07:33 PM
Any chance of getting my phone on monday?

28 Oct 2011 14:58:08 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
28 Oct 2011 01:37:01 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
28 Oct 2011 00:03:00 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
27 Oct 2011 23:34:37 Shenzhen Shipment In Transit.
27 Oct 2011 21:03:08 Shenzhen Shipment Collected From Sender.

Ozbluey
30th October 2011, 12:00 AM
Any ideas if this will come before friday? Also, will qantas' grounding affect the shipping?

30 Oct 2011* 01:33:16* Hong Kong* Shipment Received At Transit Point.*
29 Oct 2011* 22:40:31* Hong Kong* Shipment Received At Transit Point.*
29 Oct 2011* 20:56:00* Shenzhen* Shipment In Transit.*
29 Oct 2011* 20:50:26* Shenzhen* Shipment In Transit.*
29 Oct 2011* 18:56:14* Shenzhen* Shipment Collected From Sender.*

:D Seems to be moving quite quickly

xerodude
30th October 2011, 09:05 AM
I am very interested in getting the 4s iPhone, and would like to get some idea of what you all are finding the delivery times currently to be.

Only because I will be away from the office, and would rather have the beastie in my hot little hands, and not left on my desk.