PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my photos off Iphone 4?

fender22
20th August 2011, 05:05 PM
I must be missing something? Surely you don't need
a third party program to get your pix off?

Mychael
20th August 2011, 06:10 PM
I've used dropbox. 3rd party I know but it works ok. Or do you mean just deleting photos?

leon
20th August 2011, 06:23 PM
iPhoto or image capture on a Mac.

On windows I assume any generic photo software.

Jaste
20th August 2011, 06:55 PM
Just open iPhoto when your iPhone is connected to your Mac. It will appear on the left side. Select it then click import to get your photos onto your Mac. At the end of the import it will ask if you want to delete the photos from the iPhone.

iPhoneRepairer
23rd August 2011, 08:46 AM
When you plug your iPhone into your PC it should autodetect the device and give you some autoplay options - select open folder to view files, then just dig down the folders until you find your photos. If your PC does not autorun, go to 'Computer' or 'My Computer' from the start menu, then open - 'Your iPhone', 'Internal Storage', 'DCIM', the next folder has a weird name like 800AAAAA and then you will see all yoru photos / videos.

If you want to make a copy onto your computer, select the photo's you are after, right click and press copy. Open up a folder where you would like to store them, say 'my pictures' and right click - paste.

Otherwise you can move them off your iPhone by selecting Cut rather than Copy.

Best of Luck.

Rust
24th August 2011, 12:04 PM
I must be missing something? Surely you don't need
a third party program to get your pix off?

No you don't. Photos work pretty much like a USB key or a digital camera. Plug it in and copy or delete photos off.