PDA

View Full Version : Wrapsol screen and back protector...the front looks YUK!

jayda
6th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Anyone applied one? The guy at JB raved about the Wrapsol. The back turned out ok but the screen protector STILL has moisture. Looks like it's been rubbed all over the place. It's been 17 hours since it was applied. It says in instructions to allow 1 hour for evaporation. I just want to pull it off!

I got a black stm skinny case for the ipad as well and a bit disappointed with that. My hands are extremely clean and from handling the cover looks like it has oily finger prints on it! And the clasp is really annoying me!

LevMac
6th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Didn't know that JB stocked Wrapsol ??

Is it a full front and back kit that you can purchase ?

bennyling
6th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Did you use the squeegee at all? You're supposed to squeegee excess moisture out it's okay to be a soapy mess when you start off, but squeegee out the excess stuff and it should dry much faster and nicer.

I have a Wrapsol on my MBP and it's perfect. I've also used Invisible Shields on iPhones before, and those have also turned out okay.

jayda
8th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Yes LevMac, front and back for ipad 2. It was around $39 but got it for $32 because I purchased the ipad and cover as well.

yep bennyling, squeegeed moisture out. This looks like smudgy fingerprints until you look really close and then you can see it's tiny bubbles of moisture. Maybe it's still drying. Good to hear though that your's is perfect. Gives me hope!

vernflan
8th August 2011, 10:43 PM
The only reason I haven't bought an STM skinny case is because of that friggin clasp.

sillydog701
9th August 2011, 01:57 AM
I only apply the back, it took a while to dry completely.