PDA

View Full Version : How much data do you use with your iPad?

vietnow
27th July 2011, 02:17 PM
just thought we could share how much data we use, i'm curious to see how much you guys use in comparison to me.

for instance, in a month I BARELY get through a whole gig of data (maybe 500 meg) and I use my iPad all day pretty much (evernote, facebook, email, wordpress, apps, updates etc). i'm currently on the telstra 12gig/12 months fare and i doubt i'll be getting through it all at this point!

any 'heavy' users seriously destroy your 3g? if so how much do you use, for curiosity's sake?

ozhood
29th July 2011, 05:56 PM
I'm also on the 12Gb/12month deal. I got it in January and I've still got 11 GB left!

On the road or at work where the Wi-Fi is unusable I mainly use it for e-mail, facebook, eBay, Springpad, maybe a little Google maps.... really nothing media related.

The Fluffy Duck
2nd August 2011, 01:27 AM
hardly anything, its not like my iPhone where I go through a lot of data. I go trough maybe 50 Mb a month on my iPad?

LeeLee
2nd August 2011, 07:28 PM
I watch lots of mobile foxtel and listen to lots of internet radio stations. that in addition to the usual browsing/mail etc.
I would be lucky to get through 2GB a month. I buy Telstras $30=3GB recharges as they roll over. I've got about 15GB of data backed up :D