PDA

View Full Version : iPad woman

stefaniemeulesteen
29th April 2011, 12:35 AM
In collaboration with the University of Amsterdam (Vrije Universiteit) in the Netherlands I am doing research to the use of the iPad under woman. I am going to measure the online purchase intention of woman on fashion apps on the iPad. The female iPad users are relative scarce, so I hope you want to participate in the research.

To fill in the online questionnaire will only take 15 minutes of your time and will take place in the month May. Little research to the use of the iPad has been done so far, so probably new findings will be published afterwards.

If you would like to participate, please send an email to: s.j.j.meulesteen@student.vu.nl

Best regards,
Stefanie Meulesteen

aliens
29th April 2011, 11:18 AM
I am a keen iPad user and female but not really a fashion buyer on the Net prefer to try on and shop in person for clothes.

ada_lovelace
29th April 2011, 12:25 PM
^ likewise, I use the iPad for a lot of things, but buying clothes is not one of them.

littlebluey
29th April 2011, 12:39 PM
"The female iPad users are relative scarce.."

hmmm - I wasn't aware that one could buy female iPads. Are the sockets different perhaps?

ok ok... just kidding. I couldn't resist. Good luck with the research. I have passed the info on to several friends who are females.

ellenmac
29th April 2011, 01:42 PM
I use the ipad all the time. Fashion is not on the list of importance for me.

ada_lovelace
29th April 2011, 05:07 PM
"The female iPad users are relative scarce.."

hmmm - I wasn't aware that one could buy female iPads. Are the sockets different perhaps?

They multitask better, but turning them on takes more effort... ;)