PDA

View Full Version : help for ipad 2

manudr
21st April 2011, 07:07 AM
can any body suggest how to open html files in i pad2.

FineWine
22nd April 2011, 12:50 AM
GoodReader for iPad (http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/goodreader-for-ipad/id363448914?mt=8#) its not free $5.99

bellenuit
22nd April 2011, 02:19 PM
Not quite what you are asking, but I have a few html files on my iMac that I want to put on my iPad and access using a browser. I first convert them to PDFs (using the print function, but selecting PDF instead of print). I then synch with iTunes and they appear on my iPad's iBooks under the pdf list. I can read on iBooks, but any hyperlinks will open my browser to that url.

manudr
22nd April 2011, 04:15 PM
i have my textbook in .chm file, it opens with microsoft HTMLhelp file (compiled html help). I wanna see if i can open in ipad, which helps me to carry to my medicine classes.

Klytia
22nd April 2011, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't think that the hyperlinks would open the URL, isn't that the issue in the first place??

Mick

manudr
22nd April 2011, 04:23 PM
its not hyperlink

Klytia
22nd April 2011, 07:30 PM
its not hyperlink

Not quite what you are asking, but I have a few html files on my iMac that I want to put on my iPad and access using a browser. I first convert them to PDFs (using the print function, but selecting PDF instead of print). I then synch with iTunes and they appear on my iPad's iBooks under the pdf list. I can read on iBooks, but any hyperlinks will open my browser to that url.

Mandur, I read this in the iphone and was replying to the .pdf hyperlink, sorry about that:footinmouth:

manudr
22nd April 2011, 08:55 PM
its alright, if any one knows the answer please let me know. really appreciate it.
Mandur, I read this in the iphone and was replying to the .pdf hyperlink, sorry about that:footinmouth:

dumbland
22nd April 2011, 09:52 PM
its alright, if any one knows the answer please let me know. really appreciate it.

Haven't used it myself, but a quick search popped up CHMate, for which there is a free Lite version here (http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/id335157929?mt=8). Looks like there are a few more, but this is the only one I could find with a free version. Hope it helps.

manudr
22nd April 2011, 11:04 PM
thnx, i did the same thing, for some reason its working now...grt..thanks a lot for ur time.